Monday, November 9, 2009

THIS WEEKS CELEB LOOKS

MONDAY - PART 4

Gemma Ward. I heard that she quit modelling, I think she looks so much better and healthier with the weight on. She's still absolutely stunning.

Zoe Kravitz. I think I love her.

Dita Von Teese. That's a stunning coat, definitely a staple piece.

Rihanna. She's really trying to turn that 'police' hat into something trendy.

She looks like Amber Rose here.

Nicky Hilton. Oh those shoes...!!

I really want a Balmain esque jacket like this, I guess it's a good DIY.

Amerie. Looks like her boots are Rodarte, I like the look but it seems a bit try hard.

Alexa Chung. I want that coat.

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen. Wow those two are starting to turn into each other...

Love the Toms shoes!

Now and then, I like how Mary-Kate is constantly pulling out old pieces we haven't seen in a while.

Nicole Richie. Now this is the Nicole I remember! I like her 70s looks, but it's nice to see her edgier once in a while.

Gwen Stefani.

Beyonce. I want her hair, I'm pretty sure her bag is Diane Von Furstenberg.

Lady Gaga. Always entertaining.

Shenae Grimes. Her style is really coming around.

Katy Perry. I wanted a studded coat like this, but I wasn't sure how long it would stay trendy for. This is an easy DIY though.

Serena Williams. She's looking great, the bangs give her a soft look.

Work it!

Katie Holmes. For a robot, she has great casual style.

Jessica Biel. She doesn't look like a man here, I'm quite impressed.

Rachel Adedeji. I'm eyeing that cardigan!

Khloe Kardashian. That Metallic Louis Vuitton bag looks so passé!

Gabriel Aubrey. Nahla sure has a studly daddy.

Audrina Partridge & Lo Bosworth. I've been looking for a vest just like this, very chic.

Taryn Manning. I like the jacket, but I'm not sure about those bottoms...

0 comments:

Post a Comment