Sunday, November 1, 2009

THIS WEEKS CELEB LOOKS

1.11.09
SUNDAY - PART 7

Naomi Campbell. Wow she's been looking stunning lately, what's her secret? I love the colors and the patterns on this dress.

Heidi Klum. I like her "bed coat", she's looking great post baby.

Beyonce. Love the Charlie Chaplin hat, this look is totally something I would wear.

Sienna Miller. She always has the best skinny jeans.

Brandy. She's glowing.

Nicole Richie. Now those are some fancy ripped jeans.

Rachel Bilson. Not sure about the t-shirt.

Gwen Stefani. Glad she's wearing her signature red lipstick again! I love this loose top she has on.

Ellen Pompeo. I like the embellishment on this, wish I had it for work. Suppose this could be a DIY.

Sarah Jessica Parker in Morocco. Oh I miss Morocco, it's such a wonderful country.

Demi Lovato. When did she become such a fashionista.

Khloe Kardashian. I want those jeans, she's been looking great.

Victoria Beckham.

Nicky Hilton. I think she's got a Christopher Kane for Topshop bag.

Eva Longoria Parker. I've never been a fan of that Valentino bag.

Taraji P. Henson. Cute dress, but I think the hair is a bit too long and I'm not sure what's going on with her makeup and eye brows, she looks surprised.

Anne Hathaway. I love her shoes and sunglasses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment